New Zealand Dairy Sire Summary
This book is produced annually and is released in June. It includes information on all bulls (sorted by breed) that meet the criteria of publication at the time of the May Animal Evaluation Run. The criteria being:
- Enrolled in the Animal Evaluation scheme
- Breeding Worth reliability of 75 % or greater
- At least one 2-year-old daughter milking in the last five years.
The information printed includes:
- Breeding Worth
- All Production and TOP Breeding Values
- Fat and Protein Percentages
- Number of Daughters assessed
Click here for the Introduction to the Dairy Sire Summary
The charge for a Dairy Sire Summary is $30 + GST.
To order Dairy Sire Summary, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Index, Your Animal Evaluation System
To order the second edition of Your Index - Your Animal Evaluation System published in 2009, email email@example.com
To view a brief guide click here
Breeding Worth Explained
A quick reference guide explaining how to use Breeding Worth.
To view the guide click here
Everything you need to know about the evaluation system for traits other than production (TOP) for dairy cattle in New Zealand.
To view the booklet click here