DO YOU WANT TO:
- Reduce milking times?
- Get consistent results – regardless of who is doing the job?
- Improve communication and make training easier?
- Get the job done right the first time?
- Get organised – no more searching for tools, information or people, or last-minute trips to town for supplies?
- Develop a process for continuously improving your business?
- Engage your team, to have happier and more productive people?
- Create a culture where your people contribute positively and really look forward to coming to work?
The FarmTune Programme is a series of workshops and subsequent on-farm activities that involves the whole farm team. The next series of workshops are being planned to run early - mid 2017.
Limited spaces available and interest must be registered by end of November 2016
See the difference FarmTune has made to these farms:
Attend these proven workshops with your team and get practical tools that:
- Can improve all areas of your business (inside the dairy, farm office, farm workshop/toolshed, health and safety).
- Are low cost solutions that add to your bottom line.
- Teach you and your team how to root out waste and inefficiencies
- Help you and your team create simple, procedures which make training easier.
- Help engage your team, increase responsibility, and improve performance.
- Improve communication.
- Save time, reduce waste and mistakes allowing you to focus on what’s important.
- Help you lead your team, manage change, and sustain long term results.
Learn alongside your team and other farmers in the practical and hands-on FarmTune workshops.
The time spent implementing the FarmTune work processes returns many, many more hours than those invested.