- Media Release July 2013 (NZ Government) - Speech Notes for the Launch of Strategy for Sustainable Dairy Farming 2013- 2020 and Sustainable Dairying: Water Accord
- Media Release July 2013 (DairyNZ) - New dairy industry strategy sets ambitious agenda
- Strategy for Sustainable Dairy Farming 2013-2020
- Strategy for Sustainable Dairy Farming 2013-2020 - Background Supplement
- Sustainable Dairying Water Accord
Dairy farming needs to be sustainable economically, environmentally and in terms of how it affects people and communities.
Dairy farming needs to be seen to work for all New Zealanders.
The new strategy is shaped around dairy farming being both competitive and responsible. The framework and industry objectives to achieve this are shown below.