DairyNZ is leading the transfer and co-ordinating all the complex steps in the process. A stakeholders group has been set up to help guide the transfer and includes representatives from DairyNZ, LIC, CRV, Federated Farmers, the Ministry for Primary Industries and the Dairy Breeds Societies.
DairyNZ has invested in developing a robust transfer plan for the database. We have developed the plan in conjunction with the dedicated project and stakeholders' group. We’ll engage more experts as we move towards the transfer and management of this database.
The cost of building the database is expected to be $1.5 million.
- All eyes on data milestones
- Terms agreed for Dairy Industry Good Animal Database (September 2013)
- Feedback sought about regulation of dairy herd improvement industry (MPI Media Release - 12 December 2012)
- Summary Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Anderson Committee Review Document