Disruption in business and the workplace
Company Director, Futurist, Serial technology entrepreneur
Melissa's expertise is in innovation and the future of food and agriculture
- Globally consumers are eating less meat and this trend is likely for dairy products, but success of boutique retailers is evidence that quality is valued.
- High-value ingredients and products are thriving, e.g. cosmetics and anti-aging supplements and functional food markets.
- Transition towards new markets would see a mix of commodity and high-value business models. New skills, leadership and support are required to develop those new models.
Key trends in business and management
Company Director, Business Consultant, Author
Joan's expertise is in planning for the future and people achieving excellence
- The pace of change in business is predicted to increase from steady to exponential.
- Take continuous small steps now in the direction of where we need to be to attract and retain talented people.
- A workplace that really empowers young people will create some of those small steps which will lead to big changes.