Areas of interest
- Ruminant nutrition
- Cow health and wellfare
- Dairy farm management and financial performance
- Transition cow nutrition and management
- Molecular and physiological mechanisms underpinning body condition score change
- Mineral nutrition and utilisation by dairy cattle
- Genetics x environment interactions
- Physiological and neuro-endocrine control of dry matter intake
Career output summary:
|Refereed papers/reviews/book chapters||<100|
International speaker, Section Editor for Journal of Dairy Science; Reviewer for: Journal of Dairy Science; Journal of Animal Science; Livestock Science; Feed Science and Technology; The Veterinary Journal; Animal Production Science; Medical Science Monitor; Australasian Journal of Animal Production; New Zealand Society of Animal Production; New Zealand Grassland Society; The Royal Society; Reproductive Biology & Endocrinology;
International Life Sciences Institute - 'Best Practices Guidelines for the Conduct of Animal Studies to Evaluate Crops Genetically Modified for Input Traits'
International Life Sciences Institute - 'Best Practices for the Conduct of Animal Studies to Evaluate Crops Genetically Modified for Output Traits'
The Editorial Advisory Board of the Encyclopedia of Dairy Sciences