The three day interactive course uses a real life case study farm. You'll receive training in how to use the InCalf's Herd Assessment Pack Tools, which are adapted for New Zealand.
The InCalf Adviser Course
- Uses a case study approach to demonstrate use of the new InCalf process, resources and tools
- Involves plenty of interaction and discussion
- Includes an on-farm project between day 2 and 3
- Includes how InCalf's on farm process, resources and tools may fit your business and add value to your farmer products and services.
InCalf courses include:
- Use of key measures on the new InCalf Fertility Focus report to assess overall herd reproductive performance
- A way to then prioritise potential actions and assist farmers in developing a farm plan.
What will you get from this course:
- A process to measure herd reproductive performance, assess opportunities for change, prioritise, and develop a tailored on farm plan to achieve real improvement
- The very latest information on dairy herd reproductive management
- Opportunities to communicate and network with other advisers in the region
- Confidence in playing a pro-active role in assisting each dairy farmer manage their herd's reproductive management and apply the new InCalf tools
- New ways to add value to your business's existing dairy farmer products/ services, by incorporating the new InCalf on-farm process and tools
- Possible new business opportunities to create new dairy farm products/ services
- Listing on InCalf's web pages on completion of all three days of the course
Note: The course is one of the pre-requisites for becoming an InCalf trainer in the future.
To find an InCalf Trained Adviser near you, click here
Upcoming InCalf courses
There are currently no courses planned for 2018. If you are interested in attending future courses please complete the registration form below and you will be notified when course dates are confirmed.