The three day interactive course uses a real life case study farm. You'll receive training in how to use the InCalf's Herd Assessment Pack Tools, which are adapted for New Zealand.
The InCalf Adviser Course
- Uses a case study approach to demonstrate use of the new InCalf process, resources and tools
- Involves plenty of interaction and discussion
- Includes an on-farm project between day 2 and 3
- Includes how InCalf's on farm process, resources and tools may fit your business and add value to your farmer products and services.
InCalf courses include:
- Use of key measures on the new InCalf Fertility Focus report to assess overall herd reproductive performance
- A way to then prioritise potential actions and assist farmers in developing a farm plan.
What will you get from this course:
- A process to measure herd reproductive performance, assess opportunities for change, prioritise, and develop a tailored on farm plan to achieve real improvement
- The very latest information on dairy herd reproductive management
- Opportunities to communicate and network with other advisers in the region
- Confidence in playing a pro-active role in assisting each dairy farmer manage their herd's reproductive management and apply the new InCalf tools
- New ways to add value to your business's existing dairy farmer products/ services, by incorporating the new InCalf on-farm process and tools
- Possible new business opportunities to create new dairy farm products/ services
- Listing on InCalf's web pages on completion of all three days of the course
Note: The course is one of the pre-requisites for becoming an InCalf trainer in the future.
To find an InCalf Trained Adviser near you, click here