Farm Gauge competition Terms & Conditions
Before entering the Farm Gauge Competition, ensure you've read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- The competition will commence on 1 May 2020 and close on 30 June 2020.
- The competition prizes are two $500 Farm Source or Farmlands vouchers per region (Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taranaki, Lower North Island, West Coast, Top of South Island, Canterbury / North Otago, Southland / South Otago) with two farmer winners per region.
- Two winning entries per region will be randomly selected and the winners notified between 1 and 5 July 2020.
- Farmers can enter once only
- Winners will be given the option to select a Farm Source or Farmlands voucher to the value of $500.
- Entry is open to New Zealand dairy farmers only.
- Employees of DairyNZ are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Proof of identity and residence may be requested at DairyNZ’s discretion to validate a winning entry.
- DairyNZ will arrange the farm store credit with the farm store and provide as a voucher or credit to the winner’s farm store of choice.
- To enter the competition a dairy farmer must complete a minimum of three Farm Gauge categories and complete the entry form. By default, any farmer who completes six or more categories has two competition entries.
- Winners names will be shared via DairyNZ’s Facebook page in July.
- Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
The Farm Gauge competition has closed. Winners are being notified. Thank you for entering.
Take the Farm Gauge assessment to find out where time and resources are best invested in your farm business.
Thank you for submitting your opinion
Sorry, we could not process your request at this time. Please try again later.