Understand the targets and direction of travel for freshwater management and emissions reductions, what it means for you and action you can take now. Also:
- Do you have to reduce stocking rate by 15%? We'll answer that and other common questions.
- Gain insights into what others are doing to reduce emissions or improve freshwater quality.
- Figure out your starting point and first steps to making improvements on your farm.
Hosted by Bay of Plenty dairy farmers Fraser and Katherine McGougan
Find out about the steps the McGougan's have taken, including:
- recycling water, waste and energy
- decreasing introgen inputs
- using technology and information
Covid 19 Government Guidelines will be followed in accordance with the level at time of this event - please do not attend if you are unwell
Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to reduce the risk of spreading a disease, pest or weed.