Join us for our first chance to catch up post calving.
Topics for the day will be
- Seasonal update cows and grass situation in the area
- Phil Journeaux will be joining us to give an update on the pilot project that has been conducted in the Waiotapu stream catchment, looking into Unravelling sub-catchment scale nitrogen delivery to waterways: Critical Pathways Programme (CPP) Many local farms in the Reporoa area are parrt of this project so great opportunity to find out more.
- Review discussion group topics for the next twelve months
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.
Other important Covid-19 information:
- All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times
- Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees
- Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19
Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event.