NEW season starting!
Pasture Plus is a brand new group for the 2018-19 season offering a focused discussion group for those wanting to grow their pasture, supplement and winter feeding knowledge, management skills and fundamental principles. Targeted at those who are involved in making grazing management decisions on farm.
The group meets bi- monthly, starting off we will be focused around quality pasture.
First meetings topics:
• Plan for the year and what we’ll be covering at each group
• Understanding the importance of pasture quality
• Confidence to identify a pasture surplus
• Discussion of residuals, rotation length, frequency and intensity of grazing
• Operate and use a feed wedge
These sessions will be interactive and you are encouraged to bring with you your pasture growth rate data, feed wedges and budgets where available.
Space is limited!