Join us for our first chance to catch up post calving.
Topics for the day will be
- Seasonal update cows and grass situation in the area
- Mating management
- Winter Grazing, how to achieve good management practice, it starts with paddock selection NOW!!
- Review discussion group topics for the next twelve months
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.
Other important Covid-19 information:
- All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times
- Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees
- Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19
Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event.