Approach the calving season with confidence. Come along to a CalvingSmart event and make sure you and your team are well prepared for the busiest time of the year.
- What does a normal calving look and feel like?
- Try our calving simulator cows Frieda and Jen, with their calves Cardigan and Ferdinand!
- Running a well-oiled calving team - looking after yourself and your people
- New knowledge from NZ research providing opportunities to improve care during calving and beyond
Walk away with practical tips for pre and post-calving and learn how to ensure well-being for calves, cows and people.
Our sessions are interactive and tailored to experience levels so bring the whole team.
- Farm Team sessions will focus on practical skills.
- Decision Maker sessions will bring you up to date with the latest knowledge, and guidance for setting up the team for calving.
Registrations from 10am, finishing at 2pm. Lunch will be provided.
Numbers are limited and registration essential. Venues will be given out at registration.