Wainono is a 350 ha milking platform which peak milks 1,050 cows, with targets of 450 kgMS/cow this season.
As well as hearing about the system we will talk about:
- The big picture - what are the key priorities facing us right now, and how can this group be working better for you?
- Nitrogen limits - how's this going? How are we monitoring usage to make sure we are on track?
- The co-operative difference - how are we using this to our advantage and what are the niggles? Does your neighbour have some good tips and tricks?
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Iimportant Covid-19 information:
- All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times
- Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and the use of a face mask compulsory for all attendees
- Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19
Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event
Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to prevent the spread of disease, pest or weed.