Workshop 1 (Transition Period and Early Lactation)
Lincoln: 10th and 11th December 2020
FeedRight training key learning objectives:
- understanding of dairy cow nutrition and feed management in pasture-based systems
- knowledge and use of relevant and evidence-based resources and information
- capability to help farmers make informed decisions regarding dairy cow feed management and nutrition
The FeedRight course includes:
- one e-learning module assessment: Dairy Nutrition Principles and Theory for grazing systems
- two practical 2-day workshops
- Workshop 1:Transition Period and Early Lactation
- Workshop 2: Mid and Late Lactation and Dry Period (Dates will be confirmed at workshop 1 to ensure participants can attend.)
- Course cost is $750.00 incl GST:
- This cost covers the online module and workshops 1 and 2.
If you would like to participate in the FeedRight Canterbury workshop please register here as soon as possible.
Spaces on the workshop are limited!