The Lower North Island team invite you to a meeting for all Rural Professionals in the region. Our key objectives will be:
- Improve and build farmer morale - how can we do this?
- Share exciting new science
- Network and exchange ideas on how to achieve better outcomes for our farmers
Topics we will cover:
- Dairy Industry Strategy update and where we are tracking against regional priorities
- Quick fire industry updates: animal care, plantain, effluent and DairyBase benchmarks
- Financial session presented by a banker on current focus, direction & how they are finding farmer decision-making
- Industry organisation updates on activities to improve farmer morale & their ideas on what more we can do together
- Is carbon the next big thing for us? Mike Hedley, Massey University will present their findings from local research
Afternoon tea on arrival with networking and cash bar following the meeting. Please RSVP no later than 5pm Thursday 24th January - email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/phone Kate on 027 702 3760 with your name/company details.
On behalf of the DairyNZ Lower North Island team, we are looking forward to seeing you there.