At this workshop we will be discussing what’s required to make a new business partnership work for everyone, skill requirements and mitigating potential risks.
By the end of the session attendees will:
- Learn from the experiences of fellow farmers.
- What they know now that they wish they knew then.
- Understand which is better for you - contract milking or being on wages.
- Understand the risk and responsilibilties of being self-employed.
- Recognise skill gaps and opportunities to help you succeed.
To register please click here.
Lunch kindly sponsored by FMG