Browns Spring Discussion Group
Our host this spring is Simon and Mo Topham
The theme for this group will be discussing how the Topham's have been getting more from less underpinned by their goal of increasing staff efficiencies and a better work/life balance. Topics include:
- The multiple benefits of once a day milking for first 3 weeks of calving
- 10n7 milking and how this has been implemented from February
- Ad lib calf rearing and what they have noticed the last 3 seasons since implementing
Bring you neighbours along and, if under level 2, don't forget your mask!
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.
Other important Covid-19 information:
- All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times
- Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees
- Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19
Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event
Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to prevent the spread of disease, pest or weed.