DairyNZ in conjunction with AgriFocus and FMG are keen to explore some tips and tricks that helps make a successful contract for everybody.
If you are considering going into a contract milking or VOSM position for the first time, or if you are looking at putting a contract milker or VOSM into your farm for the first time this interactive workshop is designed for you!
By the end of this sesssion you will -
- Learn from the experiences of other farmers. What is it that they now know but wish they knew at the start of their career's.
- Understand the principles of successful business relationships and using the background knowledge of AgriFocus you will also hear what it takes to make these contracts a win:win for everyone.
- Recognise skill gaps and opportunities to help you succeed.
- What type of Insurance covers you need to consider when entering a contract/share milking agreement to protect you and your finances that align with your contract obligations
Registrations are essential.
Please register by Monday 25 October. Click HERE
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.
Other important Covid-19 information:
• All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times
• Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees
• Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival
• Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19 Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event