Come along to this discussion group packed with useful insights. We'll be asking what impact has Fodder Beet having on calves born? How does lifting beet stack up environmentally? How have Taieri herds performed to date with submission and conception rates? how do others maximise repo performance consistantly over the last month of mating? plus much more.
There will be something for everyone at our update on the most recent research results from the Southern Dairy Hub :
- 2018/2019 season summary and current year to date
- Managing mineral deficiencies and animal performance
- How did crop type impact the size and shape of calves born?
- Chasing N – what’s coming down under winter vs Autumn grazed crops?
- Lifted or grazed crop: how does it stack up environmentally?
This farmer group discusses and analyses the host farmer's system in order to identify opportunities and solutions that meet the host's future goals.
We also discusses seasonal issues and challenges that are affecting all farmers.
This Discussion Group is open to anyone involved in dairying or dairy related agri-business.
Come and join the discussion and finish with a lunch kindly provided by Farmlands.
Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to reduce the risk of spreading a disease, pest or weed.