Autumn Calving Discussion Group - November

Autumn Calving Discussion Group

Postponed due to Covid-19 alert levels. We look forward to seeing you on the new date, November 10th.

Join us on Micheal and John's property to discuss topics including growing maize on farm vs purchasing, proportion of Autumn and Spring calving cows along with exploring some of the fonterra Insights reports. Thsi group will be slightly shorter to allow farmers to get back home in time for lunch to meet current Alert Level 2 requirements.


Please note that event details may change due to Covid-19.

Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.

 

Other important Covid-19 information:

  • All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times.
  • Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees.
  • Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival.
  • Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19.

Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event.


Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to prevent the spread of disease, pest or weed.

Event Details