NOTE: Tentative date is October 27th TBC closer to the time.
Join us at the P3 monitor farm fielday at Gray's
We will be covering:
- Last year's performance of 5 P3 monitor farms with full financial and physical data shared.
- Gray's farming strategies this season and timing of OAD milking.
- Is flexible milking right for you? DairyNZ scientist Paul Edwards will discuss milking regimes that sit between the traditional TAD & OAD systems and the outcomes seen.
- Trustees (John, Paul & Brian) will share some of their approaches to motivate, manage and retain staff.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.
Other important Covid-19 information:
- All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times.
- Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees.
- Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival.
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event.
Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to prevent the spread of disease, pest or weed.