At this West Coast Farming for Profit event, the discussion will be centred around dairy beef integration, sheep farming opportunities for the West Coast and the financial impact of COVID-19. We will also hear from Beef + Lamb New Zealand Farmer Director, Phil Smith, on the organisation's latest activities.
This event is kindly supported by the Rural Support Trust.
The evening concludes with a meal.
Speakers and Topics:
- Dairy Beef integration
- Using sexed semen for breeding beef animals
- Tom Fraser on calf rearing management of dairy beef animals
- Are sheep an option on the West Coast?
- Sheep performance on the West Coast
- Potential lamb finishing options
- Sheep milking
- Update from B+LNZ Director Phil Smith
Please email Rebecca.Brownlie@beeflambnz.com to register.