Mark and Measure is a three-day course to help you learn key business concepts and skills, and gain confidence to achieve your unique picture of personal and business success.
Take control of your future and focus on your business without the interruptions of day-to-day life. The course is suitable for couples, business and family partnerships, and individuals. For farm owners, contract milkers, and herd owning or variable order sharemilkers.
$1900 $1000 per couple/partnership
$1000 $600 per individual
West Coast course supported by FMG and Westland.
The West Coast has a unique set of challenges, that’s why we’re bringing Mark and Measure to you.
- Plan, create and achieve clarity and direction for business and personal success
- Be supported to develop a 10-year financial plan that aligns with Westland’s 10-year guaranteed milk price
- Learn key financial concepts and take control of decision making
- Gain confidence to communicate with your bank and accountant
- Determine your unique vision of success with support from passionate facilitators
- Strengthen and align your business goals with your partner’s
- Understand your business through a DairyBase analysis and one-on-one report interpretation (worth $1000)
- Meet like-minded positive people on The Coast
- Discuss issues that have affected you and your businesses for a long time
- Develop, refresh and refine your existing plan and goals
- Benefit from two post-course coaching sessions (worth over $300)
- Get off farm to solely focus on your business
- Hear guest speaker farmers who’ve achieved success, but not without their challenges
- Test future business scenarios using the DairyNZ 10-year equity forecast tool.
Registrations close 5 April 2020.
More about the course, price inclusions, discounts, and registration here