There is plenty to celebrate
Click here to find out more
- Nearly 2500 farmers now use DairyBase, up from 617 in 2006/2007.
- DairyBase provides owner operator and sharemilker business data to the annual DairyNZ Economic Survey.
- DairyNZ uses DairyBase data when advocating for farmers (e.g. environmental policy development),
- DairyBase fuels financial conversations at farmer discussion groups, helping ensure confident and effective farm management decisions.
- Dairy farm systems consultants use DairyBase to support their financial management and benchmarking advice.
- The number of benchmarks available to compare against has doubled over 10 years.
To celebrate we’re giving away:
- Two cashbook annual subscriptions worth up to the value of $700 each.
- Five one-on-one face-to-face sessions with a DairyBase specialist who can help you interpret your data. If you are not in DairyBase they can help get you started in the programme with specialist advice and tips.
To enter, simply fill in and submit the form below. Competition closes Friday, May 26 2017
Terms and conditions:
- The competition will close at 10am, Fri, May 26, 2017
- The two first prize winners will each receive an annual cashbook subscription of their choice up to the value of $700+GST
- The second prize winners will receive a visit from a DairyBase extension specialist for no less than 1 hour. Those already in DairyBase will receive a report interpretation covering their farm results for the 16/17 season.
- All entries become the property of the promoter. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the promoter.
- Participation in the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.