GetSorted - Culverden, Canterbury - 2 May
GetSorted - Oxford, Canterbury - 3 May
GetSorted - Waikato - 27 March
FarmTune® is a proven system that gives you the tools to streamline and simplify your business while encouraging your team to be more involved and to take responsibility on farm.
FarmTune® can be applied to all areas of your farm business and in the process, you will:
- learn how to identify waste and inefficiencies in the way things get done
- create simple, visual procedures which make training easier
- engage your team with tools to increase responsibility and improve performance
- lift communication effectiveness within the whole team
- save time, reduce waste and mistakes
- have the tools to manage change positively.
FarmTune® offers three programmes
- WasteHunt is the 'DIY' 6 step process to help you identify and remove some of the waste and costs from your day-to-day operation
- GetSorted helps organise the workplace for success and safety. It’s a good starting point if you are looking to see if FarmTune thinking might work in your business
- FarmTune® is a comprehensive programme that supports you and your team to implement LEAN thinking through your business.
Each FarmTune® course is delivered by a trained and accredited FarmTune® provider. The workshops are designed to involve you and your team in a practical and hands-on format to develop a new way of thinking.
|What is LEAN?||✔||✔||✔|
|Identifying opportunity for improvement||✔||✔||✔|
|Organising the workplace||✔||✔||✔|
|Managing health & safety and other risks||✔||✔|
|Measuring what matters||✔||✔|
|Proactive problem solving||✔|
|Job planning & organising the team||✔||✔|
|On farm support||✔|
|Engaging the team||✔|
|Developing a continuous improvement culture||✔|
|Who, What, When and Where|
|Number of workshops||6 online modules||2||7|
|Length of workshop||DYI online programme||3 hours||4 hours|
|Refreshments provided||Lunch||Lunch & snacks|
|Who attends? workshops||Up to 2 per farm||Whole Team|
|Investment (per farm/unit)*||Time only||$480||$3700**|
|Farm places available on course||10-15||5|
* A dairy unit is regarded as one milking shed.
** The prices indicated in the table above are for the first unit only. If you have multiple units, get in touch to discuss pricing options. We are working with the local NZTE regional partner to access the NZTE Voucher scheme and eligible farm businesses may receive a subsidy of up to 50% towards this cost (reducing the actual cost to you to $1850 +GST). Details on how to apply will be provided to those who register.
See the difference FarmTune has made to these farms:
Learn alongside your team and other farmers in the practical and hands-on FarmTune workshops.
The time spent implementing the FarmTune® work processes returns many, many more hours than those invested.