Video: A roster in 3 minutes
To get you off to the best possible start we recommend you watch this short 'walk through' video.
- A quick guide to the shuffle staff screen can be found here.
- A short video demonstrating how you can shuffle and prioritise employees can be found here.
- Some run-throughs demonstrating how to:
- Change and edit rotations
- Print and share your roster
- View, edit and approve leave
- How to create a roster pattern - e.g. setting up 16hr milkings
- How to add a farm administrator - want to let someone else edit your rosters?
- Different user types - what can people do when they login to your roster builder account?
- To use casual staff in the Roster Builder. You can:
- Quickly add a casual into a single day/shift, as might be needed to accommodate extra staff for herd testing
- Add a casual with no set rotation, in the case of a casual who is available anytime as needed
- Use a permanent staff member as a casual, as in the case of a farm owner on a regular rotation and filling in where needed
- Incorporate a casual working only weekends into your roster
- Using relief milkers feature - useful when you want to only add an employee to fill gaps