Thanks for your feedback and ideas for improving the Roster Builder - we are listening! We have just added several new features to make the DairyNZ Roster Builder even more user-friendly for you. Latest features and fixes include:
- 12 month roster view – we’ve had many requests for this new easy to read print view. Now showing up to four months to a page, so a year’s roster is easy and simple!
- Alert validation – We’ve removed all of the alerts for breaks when using the ‘All Day Shift’. This makes the alerts feature much more relevant and useful to anyone using these shifts.
- Edit username – Keep forgetting your username or changing farms? Now you can update your login name!
- Scrolling rotation planner – we have had lots of requests to make the sliding bar rotation planner longer – now it’s as long as your roster!
- Switching rotations – we’ve improved the navigation between screens where you are likely to change an employee’s rotation – in short, it’s quicker, easier and friendlier!
- Google calendar ‘pop up’ – We’ve fixed the bug which made it difficult to choose start and end dates on Google Chrome
- Roster Patterns – We’ve added a cool feature that will let you build a repeating roster pattern of up 21 days. Things like 16 hours milking are now a breeze with this new feature.
- Min wage – The minimum wage calculation reflects the new rate of $15.75
If you have any feedback or ideas for improvements, please email us email@example.com