Thank you to those using the Roster Builder who have provided feedback and ideas for improvement - we are listening! We have just added several new features to make the DairyNZ Roster Builder even more user-friendly for you – and there are more in the pipeline.
Latest features include:
- Customise your print view and synchronise your roster with yours or your employees calendar.
- Add notes to your roster.
- We’ve added some warnings to make it less likely that you’ll leave a screen without saving shifts or employee changes.
- Now you can shuffle your employees positions on the ‘Staff Rotation dragger’ to make it even easier to ensure you have correct cover.
- Also, you can now see pending and approved leave on the ‘Staff Rotation dragger’.
- The minimum wage calculation now reflects the new rate of $15.25 per hour.
- We now have the ability to add rotations very quickly, just let us know if you want to try a rotation you don’t see in the list.
- We have added ‘public holiday’, ‘swapped day off’, and ‘other’ to the leave types.
- Seeing and editing all approved time off and pending time off is now quicker and simpler on the new Leave Calendar screen.
- Improvements to Linked Shift editing features.
- Various bug fixes.
If you have any feedback or ideas for improvements, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org