These workshops provide practical tips and tools enabling you to:
- discuss mental wellbeing openly and effectively with friends, family and farming colleagues
- recognise signs of stress and other mental health problems
- reduce and manage stress
- find appropriate support services.
Register your interest for future workshops below.
- GoodYarn workshops focus on mental health (Fonterra FarmSource magazine)
- Co-op, bank sign for good yarns (Rural news)
- Clandeboye Tanker Driver Mike Farnel talks about GoodYarn (Radio New Zealand)
- Reaching out to mental wellness video (TEDxAuckland)
- Youth Mental Health video (NZ Young Farmers)
Industry organisations and rural professionals
DairyNZ, together with WellSouth Primary Health Network have created a licensing programme, which trains other organisations, connected to the rural sector, to lead and deliver the GoodYarn workshops. If your organisation is interested in finding out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These workshops are funded by dairy farmers and the Ministry for Primary Industries though the Transforming the Dairy Value Chain Primary Growth Partnership.