- Improving public perception
How do we get more New Zealanders to think positively about dairying?
- Preaching what they practise
Three farmers tell us how they're sharing the dairy story and challenging perceptions.
- New dairy strategy
DairyNZ chair Jim van der Poel looks at where we're heading as a sector, guided by our new strategic vision.
In this issue:
- Take five
- What's driving public opinion?
- Opening our farm gates
- Farmers leading the change
- AGM focuses on economic, environmental objectives
- Mourning a great loss to the dairy sector
- DairyNZ scholars inspired by youth summit in Brussels
- ‘Tis the season to prepare
- DairyNZ course hits the mark
- Is water quality improving in Waimakariri?
- Education update: Kids explore the goodness of dairy
- Science snapshot
- Manawatu farmers step ahead with EnviroWalk app
- Grazing 12 vs 24 hours – any important differences?
- Just Quickly
- Regional update