For any other queries (e.g. forgotten password request) please contact us.
^ DairyNZ Baseline Project
The Baseline Project is an extension of DairyBase, and provides invaluable data to the dairy industry. Physical, financial, and environmental data is collected from selected farms for research and development, and industry good and advocacy.
What's in it for you?
Farmers participating in the Baseline Project receive:
- Annual Overseer subscription - Paid for by the Baseline Project upon the successful completion of your physical and financial data collection.
- Free farm analysis - DairyBase physical and financial management benchmarked reports.
- Annual completed Overseer file you can share with your dairy company or farm advisors; no need to provide your data multiple times.
- Industry good - Feel good knowing your data is helping other farmers and the wider sector and giving DairyNZ the opportunity to lobby on your behalf in policy and advocacy, i.e. Water Accord, Emissions Trading Scheme, Essential Fresh Water, He Waka Eke Noa, Zero Carbon Bill.
* DairyNZ Maori Farming Project
A database of Maori owned/operated dairy farms, managed by DairyNZ, Primary ITO and The Federation of Maori Authorities, is being collated for the overall benefit of Maori dairy farming.
A Mãori farm is identified as:
- Farms owned by land owners that are administered by a structure under Te Ture Whenua Mãori Land Act, 1993
- Farms actively managed by Mãori; includes entities like iwi authorities and post settlement entities (farms could be on Mãori and or general land).
Industry good use of farm information
By registering, you agree that DairyBase can use your information for the compilation and publication of national and regional trends (e.g. DairyNZ Economic Survey), and that your information can be included in data sets extracted for approved New Zealand dairy industry research and development projects.
The farms contained in these extracts are anonymous and do not contain any identifying information.