Designed by DairyNZ and delivered by experts, Mark and Measure is relevant for any stage of the business journey making it suitable for sharemilkers, contract milkers and farm owners. You can attend as an individual, couple or partnership.
Need clarity on key priorities for your business? Are your priorities wealth creation, lifestyle and family, farm ownership, succession, or the environment? By understanding key business concepts and your farm business performance along with personal drivers and priorities, you can get the future you want.
Register for Mark and Measure
Get the tools and confidence you need for clarity and direction to find business and personal success.
- Identify personal priorities and motivators
- Understand business performance and drivers
- Learn key business principles, including wealth creation
- Benefit from networking and friendship opportunities
- Be equipped to identify opportunities aligned to your values
- Build a customised strategy for the future
- Develop a platform for effective communication with partners and stakeholders
- Dedicate time to focus solely on the future.
Mark and Measure 2018 course structure
Get clarity and direction for business and personal success.
What is your story? Determine your values and guiding principles
Understand your personal priorities and drivers by defining your values and guiding principles for confident decision making.
Where are you now? Understand your farm business performance
Knowing where you are now sets the foundation for what is possible. Using DairyBase you will develop a deep understanding of how your business is operating. Become comfortable with financial terminology and investment principles and start identifying areas of focus and opportunity.
Where do you want to be? Developing the vision
Create your personal and business vision for success and identify what might be next for you. Opportunities are out there but sometimes they are hard to identify and know which are right for you. Discover how to make sure your direction links back to what is important for you.
What actions will you take? Write the script for success
You’ve identified opportunities and know what is important to you so let’s start writing that script and bring it all together. What support are you going to put around you to get you there? Develop your one-page plan to establish and identify focus areas, goals, actions, and networks to make it happen.
Day 1: 3.30 to 9pm - Opening session. 6.30pm dinner and networking
Day 2: 8am to 5pm - Full course day. 6.30pm dinner
Day 3: 8am to 4pm - Full course day
Register for Mark and Measure 2018
Only 80 places available across the country. Two courses:
- North Island, 21-23 May 2018, Wairakei Resort, Taupo
- South Island, 5-7 June 2018, Rydges, Queenstown
Standard: $1000* individual, $1800* couples/partnerships, registrations close 9 March 2018
You may be eligible for a 50% discount
Mark and Measure has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme meaning eligible farm businesses may receive a subsidy of up to 50% towards the Mark and Measure course cost.
To qualify, speak with a regional business advisor to discuss your business and personal development objectives in order to confirm your alignment with the Mark and Measure course. Details on this process (contacting your regional business advisor) will be at the end of the registration form in a confirmation email.
DairyNZ will not request payment for Mark and Measure until your subsidy eligibility has been established. If your subsidy is not approved you have the option to withdraw your registration within four weeks of registering.
Remember, registrations close Friday, 9 March 2018.
Don’t miss out. Secure your spot at Mark and Measure 2018 here
Not registering for Mark and Measure 2018 but interested in future Mark and Measure courses and related information? Sign up here
Download and print or share the Mark and Measure 2018 flyer here
* Includes: Pre-course DairyBase analysis and over the phone pre-course 1:1 report interpretation. Course fees and materials. Meals: Day 1 and 2 course dinners. Day 2 and 3 morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Follow-up course support. Excludes: GST. Accommodation and transport. Your travel, accommodation and breakfasts must be arranged and paid by you separate to the Mark and Measure registration. When booking at the conference venue, please let them know you are with Mark and Measure, DairyNZ, to receive a special rate. Mark and Measure courses are subsidised through the DairyNZ levy.