Mark and Measure 2020 courses
- Taupo, 19-21 May 2020
- Hanmer, 16-18 June 2020
Register your interest
Mark and Measure
Designed by DairyNZ and delivered by specialists, Mark and Measure is relevant for any stage of the business journey making it suitable for farm owners, contractor milkers, and herd owning or variable sharemilkers.
- learn wealth creation and financial freedom
- determine a vision and set goals aligned to your values
- feel within your depth with customised course content
- delivered through a mix of interactive presentations and self-work
- analyse your business with experts on hand to help
- develop a platform for effective communication with partners
- benefit from networking and friendship opportunities with liked-minded people
- get the tools and confidence you need.
Take control of your future and focus on your business without the interruptions of day-to-day life. The course is suitable for couples, business and family partnerships, and individuals.
The three-day course is designed around the six Mark and Measure principles, the 3W Strategic Management Process, and different learning styles. Participants contribute to whatever degree they feel comfortable - it’s your choice.
The six Mark and Measure principles
Success is unique to you
Your vision for tomorrow determines your actions today
Knowledge is your best investment
'Free cash’ creates choice and reduces risk
Investing = Criteria + Analysis + Action + Time
Little changes lead to extraordinary results