What we don't fund
We are unable to support individuals, individual farmers and/or farms.
At least two (or preferably more) of the following criteria must be met.
- There are strong benefits to farmers.
- DairyNZ’s association with the sponsorship will have positive benefits for both parties.
- If other sponsors are involved, this won’t conflict with DairyNZ’s values.
- DairyNZ will receive appropriate acknowledgement for its support. The opportunities the event/sponsorship provides to reach a target audience and receive attribution will also be considered.
- The sponsorship supports DairyNZ's strategy – particularly our delivery of focus areas.
- The sponsorship provides good value for investment – by reaching a wide target audience.
It is expected that successful sponsorships will achieve some or all of the following:
- Improve DairyNZ’s reputation by association with relevant, high-quality, professionally run events/sponsorships.
- Assist DairyNZ to communicate to farmers and the public, and reach a target audience that is difficult to access.
- Support profitable, sustainable and competitive farming.
- Encourage learning, and support the use of new knowledge, tools, and technology.
- Promote and encourage best practice and excellence.
- Help create future dairy leaders.
To submit a sponsorship application, please complete the form.
Sponsorship includes financial support and non-financial support (administration support, judging, presenting, facilitating)