Following are our key sponsorships and partnerships:
NZ Dairy Industry Awards
Celebrating excellence in dairy farming across three categories: Share Farmer of the Year, Dairy Manager of the Year and Dairy Trainee of the Year.
NZ Farm Environment Trust
The annual Ballance Farm Environment Awards recognise excellence in sustainable management practice and environmental leadership.
DairyNZ sponsors the DairyNZ Sustainability and Stewardship Award.
Ahuwhenua Trophy - Maori Excellence in Farming Award
This trophy acknowledges and celebrates business excellence in New Zealand's important pastoral sector. This competition is held annually, alternating each year between dairy and sheep & beef.
SIDE is New Zealand’s premier dairy conference in the South Island, run by farmers for farmers, ensuring content is relevant and topical today, and useful tomorrow.
NZ Grassland Association
The aim of the New Zealand Grassland Association (NZGA) is to enhance pastoral agriculture through providing a forum for communication of science, technology and knowledge.
The NZGA facilitates discussion on grassland farming and promotes the value of research and its application.
Dairy Women’s Network
Dairy Women’s Network (DWN) is a kiwi, not-for-profit organisation, built on our famous can-do attitude. They develop, facilitate and promote events and initiatives for members to acquire industry-based knowledge and skills.
Primary Industries New Zealand
DairyNZ sponsors the annual Summit which supports the primary industries to develop solutions to the key challenges it faces, enabling the sector to plan and prepare for transition and adaptation to the future.
Meat the Need
Meat the Need is a recently formed, nationally based, charity designed to supply much needed meat to city missions and food banks. The meat is donated by farmers, processed, packed and delivered to those most in need.
Open Farms helps Kiwis reconnect with the source of their food by enabling farmers and growers to host an on-farm experience as part of an annual nationwide open farm day.
At least two of the following criteria must be met. Please note, we are unable to support individuals, individual farmers and/or farms.
- There are clear and tangible benefits to farmers.
- The event or activity is deemed to be in the best interests of dairy farmers.
- Associating DairyNZ with the event or activity will have positive benefits for both parties.
- The presence of other sponsors will not dilute DairyNZ's exposure, nor conflict with our values.
- DairyNZ will receive appropriate attribution and acknowledgement for its support, with potential opportunities to leverage this support beyond the activity itself e.g. speaking slots, facilitation/chairing, trade stand presence, media coverage (print and online), placement of signage, use of logos and references on websites, programmes and other communications or associated activities.
It is expected that successful sponsorships will achieve some or all of the following:
- Create a positive association for farmers and other key stakeholders of DairyNZ through relevant, high-quality, professionally run events that support farmer success.
- Promote the dairy industry as a good corporate citizen, supporting rural and urban communities.
- Provide a vehicle for DairyNZ to communicate to farmers and the public.
- Assist in ensuring profitable, sustainable and competitive farming.
- Encourage learning and development.
- Facilitate the transfer of new knowledge, tools, and technology.
- Promote and encourage best practice and excellence.
- Help create future leaders for the industry.
- Access to a targeted audience that would be difficult to otherwise access.
To submit a sponsorship application, please complete the form here.
Sponsorship includes financial support and non-financial support (administration support, judging, presenting, facilitating)