The InCalf Foundations training course
- A two-day interactive training course
- Demonstrates the use of the new InCalf process, resources and tools
- Involves plenty of interaction and discussion
- Includes how InCalf's on farm process, resources and tools may fit your business and add value to your farmer products and services.
InCalf Foundations courses include
- Use of key measures on the new InCalf Fertility Focus report to assess overall herd reproductive performance.
What you'll get from this course
- An understanding of the economics of reproductive performance within a herd
- The very latest information on dairy herd reproductive management
- Opportunities to communicate and network with other advisers in the region
- New ways to add value to your business's existing dairy farmer products/ services, by incorporating the new InCalf on-farm process and tools
- Possible new business opportunities to create new dairy farm products/ services.
Upcoming training courses
InCalf Foundations revised training programme, now only two days of training and aligned with the new version of the InCalf book and updated Fertility Focus Report:
- 20 and 21 November Hamilton Airport Conference Centre
- 27 and 28 November Hotel Ashburton
Please click the link below and complete the form to register your interest and receive further information, there are limited spaces available.