|Waikato||Wednesday 18 - Thursday 19 November 2020||Register here||Limited spaces available, registrations close Nov 6th if not filled prior|
|Lincoln||March 3 and 4 2021||Register your interest here|
The InCalf Foundations training course
- A two-day interactive training course
- Demonstrates the use of the new InCalf process, resources and tools
- Involves plenty of interaction and discussion
- Includes how InCalf's on farm process, resources and tools may fit your business and add value to your farmer products and services.
The cost is $865 incl GST (includes all training resources, morning and afternoon tea and lunch).
Optional dinner on the first night please advise on the registration form if you wish to attend.
Accommodation and travel are at the participant's expense.
InCalf Foundations courses include
- Use of key measures on the new InCalf Fertility Focus report to assess overall herd reproductive performance.
What you'll get from this course
- An understanding of the economics of reproductive performance within a herd
- The very latest information on dairy herd reproductive management
- Opportunities to communicate and network with other advisers in the region
- New ways to add value to your business's existing dairy farmer products/services, by incorporating the new InCalf on-farm process and tools
- Possible new business opportunities to create new dairy farm products/services.
If you want to be added to the contact list for updates of future trainings please register your interest here.