The InCalf Foundations training course
- A two-day interactive training course
- Demonstrates the use of the new InCalf process, resources and tools
- Involves plenty of interaction and discussion
- Includes how InCalf's on farm process, resources and tools may fit your business and add value to your farmer products and services.
InCalf Foundations courses include
- Use of key measures on the new InCalf Fertility Focus report to assess overall herd reproductive performance.
What you'll get from this course
- An understanding of the economics of reproductive performance within a herd
- The very latest information on dairy herd reproductive management
- Opportunities to communicate and network with other advisers in the region
- New ways to add value to your business's existing dairy farmer products/ services, by incorporating the new InCalf on-farm process and tools
- Possible new business opportunities to create new dairy farm products/ services.
Upcoming InCalf Foundations training courses
Christchurch - November 26th & 27th 2019
Hamilton – February 10th & 11th 2020
Includes a dinner with a guest speaker between the training days.
Cost to attend $865 including gst (all course material and morning tea, afternoon tea, lunch and dinner on day one is included in this fee, travel and accommodation are at participant's expense)
If you cannot confirm your registration yet or want to be added to the contact list for updates of future trainings please register your interest here.