- DairyBase allows you and your client to sit down and make proactive decisions based on information outlined in a standardised report.
- If the client doubts whether they are on-track in a certain area of their business they can benchmark themselves against similar farms in the region
Linking standardised management reports to farm physicals
- The standardised report brings together a number of accounting entities, where internal transactions, tax adjustments and inter-entity advance accounts are eliminated.
- It can enable the standardisation of some costs (labour) between those who employ and those self-employed.
Allowing in-house analysis and comparison
- Clients can be benchmarked against a wider pool of comparable farmers than can be achieved within a single practice. This enables you to look ahead by providing access to a number of benchmark possibilities.
- A standardised report will allow for an in-house analysis of clients. As trends are assessed reasons for differences will emerge enabling accountants/consultants to offer more relevant advice to clients which can be backed up by solid data.