Strategic planning is about clarifying what is important to you and putting a plan in place to achieve it.
Use QuickPlan to build a clear plan for your business and life. Follow QuickPlan’s step-by-step process and answer:
- What’s my vision and how do I achieve it?
- What are my goals?
- What actions can I take to achieve my goals?
Personalise and create your own vision statements and goals and actions or select from examples gathered from years of interactions with farmers just like you.
Using the interactive QuickPlan tool
- Start by choosing your vision statement/s - a high level statement of what you aspire to achieve in the future.
- Once you’ve chosen your vision statement/s, select your key values - these might include things like openness and honesty, caring for the environment, family focus or reputation.
- Then you will be guided into setting specific goals and actions for the key focus areas of financial planning, production management, people management and development and lifestyle.
- At the end, you’ll be sent an email containing a plan summarising your responses to help steer you towards achieving your goals.
QuickPlan as a printed document
We highly recommend the online interactive QuickPlan tool, but QuickPlan is also available as a document you can order.