Taking the assessment helps to identify strengths and weaknesses in a work environment, show where to start making changes and help monitor progress.
How it works
- The assessment has three levels: Foundation, Good and Great Practice.
- At the end of each section, you have the opportunity to continue, or save and exit.
- A few minutes after exiting the survey, you'll receive an email containing a report download link and a link (unique to you) enabling you to return to the survey.
- The detailed PDF report contains your score, the questions and your responses, as well as suggestions areas of improvement.
- It should take about 25 minutes to complete all three sections.
- The start of the assessment asks you to enter a few farm and personal details. This allows us to personalise the survey and send you a copy of it by email.
- If you are a Fonterra supplier and completing this assessment for the Co-operative Difference, you must complete all three sections. Information is given along the way showing what evidence will be required.
Any information gathered is securely stored by DairyNZ Ltd and not shared in any way.
The Co-Operative Difference and the Workplace 360 reports are not an independent verification of your People, Health, Safety and Wellbeing performance nor intended to replace specialist advice on your compliance with legal obligations. By requiring farmers to complete the Workplace 360 assessment tool, Fonterra is seeking to prompt and support farmers to identify, manage and communicate People, Health, Safety and Wellbeing risks in their specific farming operations, and help them identify where additional thought and resources may be required. Any recognition or verification of your achievement under the Co-Operative Difference should not be taken as Fonterra’s endorsement of your People, Health, Safety and Wellbeing plans or systems or certify your compliance with the law.