- Sharing knowledge and success makes a great team
Find out how Clarence and Elise Stolte have grown their business and their people, while also achieving a better work-life balance for all.
- Significant Milksmart gains for farmers
Better milk quality, faster milking and more time outside the shed – what’s not to love?
- Plantain trials look promising
Learn how a lowly weed has become an unlikely hero in the quest to reduce nitrogen losses.
In this issue:
- Take five
- Creating top workplaces for our staff to thrive
- Learning and improving teams with FarmTune®
- Mycoplasma bovis update
- DairyNZ leverages people leadership
- Flexible hours achieve business and people goals
- Keeping safe: think about risk
- How to give new staff the best start possible
- Damien O’Connor talks people and policy
- All questions aSIDE, it’s a great event
- Education update
- Farm biz
- Feed matters
- Just Quickly
- Regional update