- The vision of Dairy Tomorrow
Our sector has agreed on a new set of goals and commitments – and now we have to put them into action.
- Labour of love for the environment
Andy Palmer's 20-year passion for planting has resulted in a legacy of lush native species, gin-clear water, trout and salmon, and abundant birdlife.
- Better herd repro starts now
It may be early in the year, but now's the time to start planning for calving and mating.
In this issue:
- Take five
- Quizzing DairyNZ’s new chair
- Mighty career and big influence on dairy
- Leading in a changing world
- Climate work ramping up
- Dairy farmers battling drought
- Redesigning our dairy systems
- Data helping shape farming’s future
- Staying on track in a soggy season
- Education update
- Science snapshot
- Farm biz
- Feed matters
- Just Quickly
- Regional update