- Silver lining in storm's devastation
Opotiki farmers Jared and Sue Watson are creating an environmentally-friendly farming system capable of handling the impacts of big storms.
- Farmers and our environment
Check out what farmers are doing around the country to protect their environments and biodiversity.
- Setting goals to stay in control
Tips from DairyNZ’s Carolyn Bushell on how farmers can become better-equipped to deal with unexpected challenges.
In this issue:
- Take five
- Water quality: we all have to have limits
- Science snapshot
- Hon. James Shaw talks climate change
- Farmers taking the initiative
- Meet DairyNZ’s water quality team
- What to consider this moving day
- Finding a fit for fodder beet
- Mycoplasma bovis and off-farm grazing
- Education update
- Farm biz
- Feed matters
- Farmers' Forum
- Just Quickly
- Regional update