4 part-days in-person: 22nd March, 5th & 9th April, 3rd May and 2 x 2-hour online "drop-in" sessions.
- Building an understanding of how a contract works, including obligations and responsibilities for both parties
- Assessing the financial viability of a contract milking or VOSM position
- Knowing the main things that trip up contract milkers
- Ensuring you are making money out of contract milking
- How to assess different contract milking opportunities and make good decisions
- Understanding the value of independent advice when negotiating a contract and being self-employed
- Building awareness of issues and risks and how to manage and mitigate them